Friday, March 2, 2012

A Rocking Redo

A friend of mine's great grandfather carved this rocking chair. A beautiful family heirloom.
Just needed a little pick me up, and a little"manning-up"
Here it is before with its early 90's muave-tastic fabric.
I wanted to finda fabric a bit more masculine.
After searching through all of the fabric choices at Joanns, I finally stumbled accross a perfect print.
A pin stripe lighter brown(tan) with a dark brown pin-stripe...made of suiting material. I loved it, and luckily my friend did too.
And easy transformation with a great statement!

2 comments:

I Know The Plans I Have For You said...

I love the chair! I love all of your chairs!
Check out my most recent post at http://iknowtheplansihave4you.blogspot.com
I've awarded you the Liebster Award!

Jill

Bosnia Herzegovina said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
Bosnia-Herzegovina

Post a Comment