Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Favorite Things

I know...I know....I haven't been around lately...sorry. I've gotten caught up and that little thing we call life :)
Took a little (long awaited) vacation to visit family. Witnessed my cousin marry the greatest and most beautiful woman ever ;) Now I'm planning my sons 7th birthday party...I've realized I need to plan way more ahead of time that before...

Buuuut....I want to share my most favorite things right now. If you know me, you know I absolutely HATE shoes...yeah they are pretty, and I buy alot of them...but never wear them...A simple pair of black flip flops, is what you'll find me in almost every day....until that is I saw a commercial for these "Fast Flats" yep by Dr. Scholls
I got mine from Walgreens for $13.99 and was a little pissed when I saw them 1 day later at Rite Aid for $9.99...big difference. But they are worth it!
I felt like I was going around barefoot...but not, ya know!
I know, there are ballet flats everywhere...but I have a super wide foot and those normally just squeeze my toes beyond belief.
So anywho...go out, get yourself a pair...and the little wristlet that comes with em makes a cute little blingy coin purse...
Wow! I just read over this post, and I sounded liek a cheesy infomercial! lol Owell...just get some...I bet you'll love em!

Oh and I totally pinky-swear that I'll be back soon with a project I've been "slowly" working on :)
Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures/Treasured Moments said...

I have bunions. I might have to try these. Shoes always squeeze my foot.

Post a Comment