Thursday, February 24, 2011

think well, love well, sleep well

One cannot think well, love well, sleep well,
if one has not dined well.
-Virgina Woolf

So I've been trying to become a little chef in the kitchen... and watching the cooking channel waaay too much. Rachel Rays 30 minute meals rock! *singing* The way I see it is, I've got to follow the quote by making sure my family thinks well, loves well, and sleeps well right, what kinda wifey/mommy would I be if I made them eat t.v. dinners?
I think what works , is that I follow recipes to the t the first time around, then adlib a bit the next time...I think I'm getting pretty good at it!

So to help me in this little journey, I've been thinking about putting a t.v. in the kitchen? Whatta ya think? Like maybe installing a little flat panel t.v. stand right by the stove...oooh I'm kinda getting excited just thinking about it :) While searching for some inspiration on google images...I found this pic...
See it in the corner? Cute Right?
Tell me what you think?

2 comments:

Kirsty Girl said...

I love the pic you found! Gorgeous!

Reenie said...

I just got a lil TV in my kitchen...and love it. I searched online @ Target, Walmart & Best Buy. Best Buy had a 15" flat screen for $99.00....in the store. Make sure you take a print-out to the store. It wasn't marked "on sale" at the store ~ I had them look it up...so if I hadn't said anything I would have been charged the original price of $149.00!!! :O

Post a Comment