Thursday, January 28, 2010

Decor Color for 2010 Turquois!

I like this! I am enamored by turquoise. From its oh so feminine hue to its Retro feel. I envision it in almost every room, not too much, just a slight punch...ahhhh and so refreshing. and that it is. I did a little research. Color therapy has always interested me, I looked in to it a bit and wow...very interesting...For instance Turquoise is:
Refreshing and Sophisticated:
A mix of blue and green, turquoise has a sweet feminine feel while the darker teal shades add lively sophistication.
Nature of Turquoise:
A blend of blue and green, shades of turquoise have the same calming effects of those colors.
Let me tell you Tiffany & Co. picked the prettiest color by far! Turquoise is very empowering.

I wanted to give you a peek at some super pretty demonstrations, on how the color is used in these gorgeous rooms...


Source: Unknown



Source:Fineliving



Source: Unknown



Source: Kim Coleman



No comments:

Post a Comment