Sunday, January 31, 2010

Free chair cute-ified



Free...the best part! Not a bad chair besides the "girlie" Dora picture on it...not good for my lil' man... I had some fabric, that goes with the Cogsmo by Cosmo Cricket collection. So this was the perfect spot for it. I just simply cut the fabric to the desired size to cover the existing picture, and use spray adhesive to stick it to the chair....and voila! A matching chair to go in Brodys Robot room!


Before

After

I just noticed, the fabric looks even girlier in this pic...so here is a close-up

The picture of the chair doesn't serve the fabric justice. Gotta get the hang of taking good pics.... I'm trying, promise.
So this project was super quick maybe 30 min, and didn't cost a thing!
Come back soon to see the finished pics of Brodys Robot Room!

No comments:

Post a Comment