Saturday, January 30, 2010

Super Awesome Friday Finds: part 2

Fridays are the best...pay day for one, then sales all over the thrift store world, in my parts of town for the second! I didn't have anything thing in mind...(never really do) I have so many things I have yet to finish on my "list" but whats a few more projects..... Just stopped by a few places, and found some goodies with lots-a-potential...woo hoo!



Great Wine Carafe


A little spray paint on the lid, a couple cotton balls... perfecto for my bathroom redo!


Perfect just the way they are...Milk Glass vases.


Ugly... Yes! a little spray paint, and this'll be a perfect little catch-all or candy dish...you'll see.


Set of coasters...can we say "Decoupage" mmmmhhmmmm...


I'll get em done soon....check back for the after pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment