Monday, February 8, 2010

Manic Monday Brag- I've got a Button now!

Good Morning!Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I'm back! whatta super hectic weekend. So much to do, so little time.I have totally acomplished a task...and so early. I made myself a button! mmmhmmm. I found this super easy tutorial...even a caveman can do it! lol. anyway back to the tutorial, I found it atOikology 101 easy schmeasy. And here it is! Cute huh?


And now anyone can grab a button and put it on their sidebar...go ahead, I know you wanna...
C-ya in a bit!

1 comment:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I came to grab it and was wondering exactly which tutorial you used.

Would you be interested in doing a TUTORIAL on my blog about showing how you did it? I am starting a new "I TUTED Thursday at Its So Very Cheri".

Last, e-mail me and I will teach you how to add the code and a box under it so people can just grab the code and your button will appear.

It looks GREAT.

Cheri
cheri.peoples@live.com

Post a Comment