Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Spaces-Baring It All

"HOME"


“Home is the place where it feels right to walk around without shoes” unknown

This is how I feel about my home. It is a place my family eats, sleeps, entertains, plays, and among all those, we LIVE in our home. Our home isn't a place you can't sit on the furniture. There is no room off limits (except to the baby who likes to flush things down the toilet.) Our home is full of toys, despite my organization baskets...they still seem to come out of the wood works, and overflow onto the floor. I {heart} my home. It is a wonderful place to come home to, even when after a hard day at work, I stumble over hot wheels...I love it, and with out the chaos, I wouldn't have what I have today!

Alright I think its about time, to share some of my spaces. And as you know, kids live here too. So brace your selves for the toys! lol (I know I do)


Livingroom from the front door



Livingroom looking out into courtyard...so sunny huh? its about time!



My Fireplace...one of my favorite things in the house!



Corner near front door. Recognize the lamp...I've got plans for that shade...just wait and see!



Inside the curio cabinet...posted here



Kitchen...shot of unfinished pantry...not for long!



Another shot of the kitchen....see up top, my collection of bottle and mason jars...I {heart} old glass!



Above kitchen cupboards...close-up...more bottles :)



Hopefully more to come soon! But first going to go see Brad Paisley tonight! Woo Hoo!


1 comment:

Brianna said...

Suchhh cute stuff sistaa!

Keep up the creative ness :)
LOVE yA!

Post a Comment