Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No Slip Dish Towel




A No Slip Dish Towel, good idea. I can't remember where i saw this, but the second I did, I knew I wanted to try it. So as I was browsing around "World Market" the other night, and spotted the perfect hand towel with matching pot holder, I might add...I got them both for $1, so I grabbed a few, and a few other things of coarse. This morning, I ran out of things to do. So I decided to whip these cute things up.


I started out with an average dish towel.

It was a little to big for what I was gonna do to it, so I folded it in 1/2 long ways, and cut down the middle.


I folded over about 1/4 inch seam. Ironed it flat of coarse.


Ran a quick straight stitch.


Nice...


Added some Velcro.


And Voila!

No more dish towel on the floor in front of the stove.

I know I disappeared for a couple days...I was workin on some major projects...They are coming up any day now...woo hoo! So check in later!

4 comments:

Mariesa M. said...

Great idea! I'll have to try that one!

Sew Crafty Meg said...

Very nice! That's a great idea for keeping a towel in place, especially with kids running around!

Ash said...

Tooo Cute... I love your lil Blog...

Expressions by Heather said...

Very easy and cute!

Thank you so much for linking up with the Talented Tuesday link party at My Frugal Family, which is hosted every Tuesday. Please feel free to stop back in every week and post your newest projects!

Post a Comment