Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DIY Cake Plate

My very own cake/muffin/cookie plate....done all by myself, and super easy!


After seeing all these super cute milk glass plates, and candlesticks everywhere I go, I just had to get some.


I picked these up for .25 cents each, and a thrift store just down the street from my house.
The plate is small, its perfect for small cookies, or a couple muffins...I'm sure a cute lil' bundt cake would fit perfect on it also... oooh all the possibilities :)


First things first, these pieces took a nice little bath to get all the stickies off. Then I took my gorilla glue, and glued away. I used a pretty heavy glass jar to weigh the plate down so the glue could adhere well. And Tada! Here it is, after a couple of hours...



Ready to sit and look pretty!


2 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

I love this! This is one of the best and easiest I have seen!

Creations By Cindy said...

Don't ya just love these little tricks we can do? I love how it turned out.....Be blessed. Cindy

Post a Comment