Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rain rain go away.


Rain rain go away,

Come again another day.
Little Johnny wants to play;
Rain, rain, go to Spain,
Never show your face again!


This post, might be a little boring...but I just need to get some stuff out of my head. This rain is over staying its welcome... BTW, Mother Nature, I said I like rain when its warm not 38 degrees outside...sheesh some people never fully listen...lol

Yesturday was a hard and emotional day. My baby had minor surgery (circumsition) Yeah eeewww huh...but because of the darn insurance companies blah blah blah. The poor thing just barely got it done, and hes a week shy of being 21 months. I cringe every time he cries. Hes usually so tough, and has such a great sense of humor, but that has disappeared briefly.

After some trial and eroor, I realized from some advise given from my mom, to let him go diaper less....it worked! I love that woman. He layed spread eagle on my bed for hours, and actually dozed off for about an hour, until the urge to pee came upon him, and that heart wrenching squeel came out of his little sweet mouth. It took all I had not to cry. Ugh, lets hope today is a better day for him.

On a lighter note....Remember the crate I made a couple days ago? Well it was featured at Under the table and dreaming! I know right! What a great feeling! If you haven't yet, you really should check out Under the Table and Dreaming by Stephanie Lynn.
She has a truly great blog over there. I think my favorite is her Craft Workshop! Can we say A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! well I can!

So that is all I have to say. Some goods and some bads...but most of all... Rain please go away, so my (dramatic)son wont miss soccer practice tomorrow...If he does he will for sure make my life super duper crappy, for the next couple days!

Love to see you soon!


15 comments:

Angie said...

OUCH!! For both of you! NOTHING worse than having to watch your child suffer in pain. Don't even get me started on Insurance!!! The suns peeking out today so I'm hoping it plans on staying. My kids have their school carnival Saturday and I'm making posters and decorations like a mad woman for the booth i'm in charge of. I'm gonna be ticked if this all goes to waste!! Hope your little guy feels better and back to normal soon!!

Alison said...

Sorry about you little one. We have 3 boys who were all clipped in the hospital after delivery. I hate hearing my children crying in pain. At least it's over now. Hope he heals fast.

Alison

Dawn said...

Oh Bless his little heart! I hope he gets to feeling all better soon! So mommy can relax and not be as worried about him ;0) heehee!
Hope the rain lets up for you as well!

Frenchy said...

Oh, the life of a mother!!! I am so sorry....Sucks, they had to give him late!
I am a Mom too, i have 3. Your blog is super cute and real, i like that!
Happy new friend Friday!
I am following you, come follow me :)
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals said...

I would welcome the rain today in Florida - so hot it felt like August.
Thanks for visitng my blog and to answer your question on Shaklee, I do not know if they have something for a grimy stove top, but you can ask Bonnie at House of Grace who sells the products and tell her I sent you.
Sylvia

Traci66 said...

Hello. I am here from New Friend Friday and decided to follow you. I hope you will check me out. I am #38 on Mr. Linky or http://traci66.blogspot.com
Happy Friday

Twee Poppets said...

Stopping by from New Friend Friday. I follow you! :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/tweepoppets

By the way, I'm starting a NEW BLOG HOP!!! It's called Tuesday Tag-Along, and it premieres this coming Tuesday! I hope you'll be there to join in the fun!

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Poor baby {and mama} I cringed too reading that! Hope he feels better soon! Remember April showers bring May flowers. :) Did that help? Probably not...:)
Michelle

Kate said...

Oh boy I remember those days. My poor litle guy had his bandage stuck on. The nurse just about ripped it off of him. That was long ago though. He'll not remember a thing.
Just popping in on my Friend Making Friday rounds. Love your blog and wanted to say hello.

Ron Cooper said...

Hiya!

I’m your latest Friday Follower, your 102nd! I would appreciate a follow-back on Google Friends Connect and/or Networked Blogs.

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/


Ron

Denise said...

Following you from The Creative Girl's New Friend Friday! Great blog! I am happy to follow :)

Enter to win Rachael Ray Bakeware:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-about-family-of-csn-stores.html

Ashley said...

love the style of your blog, found you on friday follow, follow back!
http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com/
can't wait to read MORE!!

Simply Stacie said...

I am stopping in from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative.

I am a new follower of yours :)

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com/

MelissaAggie98 said...

You have a really great blog here!

Happy FF! I'm following you now...if you get a chance, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Have a great weekend!

Leslie said...

I am stopping by from New Friend Friday! I am sorry to hear about your little guy! You can visit me over at nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com

Post a Comment